I have been too optimistic, and now, I am depressed... Not a single hit on the sign up page :-/
The idea of AS2Box.net is to provide a WebDAV folder, simply accessible from the Windows Explorer, from which you can send and receive file with the AS2 transport protocol. You just need to:
- Sign up at AS2Box.net by providing: (*)
- Your AS2 identifier, which you can freely choose
- The URL of your partner
- The AS2 identifier of your partner
- The certificate of your partner, containing his public key
- Then, you will receive an e-mail, which you can directly forward to your partner, containing:
- Your AS2 identifier (the one you have chosen)
- Your URL
- Your certificate, containing your public key
- You will then be able to send files by simply copying them into the folder "http://as2box.net/<Your Account>/Outgoing", the file will be sent to your partner, renamed and moved to "http://as2box.net/<Your Account>/Outgoing/Archive", and the MDNs received will be there as well.
- You receive files from your trading partner directly into "http://as2box.net/<Your Account>/Incoming", and the MDNs sent will be there as well.
(*) Before entering connection information form your trading partner, have a try with a test AS2 server, see http://www.as2box.net/help.html.
Sign up at http://www.as2box.net/.
Many thanks in advance for your help ;-)